Wednesday, August 31, 2016

A Taste of the UK



Anyone who reads my blog knows that I'm a true foodie.

I LOVE FOOD!!!!

I love trying new food & drink as well getting to experience even a small slice of another culture.

Today one of my friends and fellow co-workers, Missy, was kind enough to share a special treat with me.

She ate at a local British themed restaurant today and brought back a Rose Lemonade.

This is not exactly WW friendly at 7 pts per bottle but we split this and it was such a nice and thoughtful surprise.

The drink was pink and did indeed taste of roses and a carbonated lemonade.  Swoon!

What could be better than trying something new and beautiful with a friend?

Thank you Missy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Saying Goodbye

I have been writing my blog for over a year now and at this point I am considering ending things here. If there is an outcry for me to con...