Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Halo Top Heaven

Those of you who've never heard of Halo Top ice cream or never tasted it are probably thinking "what's the big deal?".

The big deal is this- Halo Top is a low calorie insanely delicious, albeit expensive, ice cream.  

It's 2 Smart Points per 1/2 cup serving which is incredible!

In our area Hy-Vee has been the only one to carry this product until recently.
In response to my request my local Price Cutter is now going to carry this product.  Woo hoo!
This means I won't have to drive as far to get my fix ;)




The chocolate flavor tastes me back to my youth when, on very special occasions, my family would take me to Haagen-Dazs.  

I would dream of the days I could dive into my favorite, chocolate, chocolate chip ice cream.  

In my world there was nothing like it.  

Most of the time as a kid I would mindlessly devour whatever treat was put before me.  

Not so with this ice cream.  I remember eating this with an almost reverence, savoring every flavor and nuance.  

So now as a WW member finding something that, to me, tastes similar is like answered prayer.  

And, for the record, let me just say that the swoon is not dead!

I actually swoon when I'm eating this ice cream as in, "Somebody catch me! I'm swooning!" type swoon(yea, I'm totally laughing at myself here).  

I'd probably be somewhat of a spectacle if I actually ate this in public because Lord-love-a-duck but it's good.  

The best part, of course, is not having to feel guilty in the eating of it...

especially if you devour a whole pint!




Just be sure to track every delicious serving!  ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Saying Goodbye

I have been writing my blog for over a year now and at this point I am considering ending things here. If there is an outcry for me to con...