Thursday, March 22, 2018

Oh Snap! Hottie Bites




This is another product find from a friend on CONNECT.  These are Oh Snap! brand flavored pickles.

This is the hot and spice variety called Hottie Bites.  

When I say they're hot and spicy, I mean these are HOT & SPICY!  

If you do not like hot & spicy or are sensitive to it, please do not buy this!

There are other flavors but this is the only one I've tried thus far.

They are 0 pts!

I found these at a local health food store.  

So, if you do like it hot then I highly recommend this spicy, 0 pt treat ;)


Happy Snacking!

2 comments:

  1. I love the regular ones! Have you found the green beans?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No! But now that I know they have them, I want them! Yummy! Thanks for letting me know Jodie!

      Delete

Saying Goodbye

I have been writing my blog for over a year now and at this point I am considering ending things here. If there is an outcry for me to con...