Monday, August 15, 2016

The Pink Drink

I finally ordered the Pink Drink at Starbucks.  I have to admit I felt really cool ordering off the secret menu! Kind of James Bondy of me don't ya think?  Emoji

It was good, not great, but it was good.  And, for being much lower in points(6 Smart Points for the tall) than your typical Starbucks drink it made it taste even better.  

I first read about this on the Hungry Girl newsletter and was even more excited to see she had her own slimmed down recipe for this that is only 2 Smart Points



Now comes the really good news.  I made the HG Pink Drink today and holy cannoli was it good!

This is probably the easiest recipe I will ever reference and it truly tasted way better than the drink I bought AND it's fewer points!



I am so excited about this!

So, in short, it'll feel really cool to order this at Starbuck's, so you should do it once, but it will taste way better if you make it yourself.

Now I think I'll cool down after a good run and kick back on the front porch with my pretty, sweet, pink drink.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Saying Goodbye

I have been writing my blog for over a year now and at this point I am considering ending things here. If there is an outcry for me to con...