Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Turkey Burgers



Tonight I was hungry for hamburgers.

I think with Spring in the air I'm just getting excited about grilling and all the wonderful grilled foods we eat.  

I do have to admit I've done very little grilling in my lifetime.  It's mostly been my husband's domain but I'm thinking of getting more practice in and getting more creative.  

I picked up Butterball turkey burgers at SAM's Club.

They're 5 pts a piece, they're pre-seasoned and really yummy.


My preferred bun is the Sara Lee 45 calorie wheat buns which are 2 pts per bun.

Unfortunately my local grocer doesn't carry them and I didn't feel like driving 30 min to get them.

These thin buns aren't bad though.  They come out to 3 pts per bun.  



So that's 8 pts for the whole thing which is not bad really.  

You probably noticed there were no other condiments.  I'm kind of picky so it's pickles only for me most of the time unless I'm craving BBQ sauce.

At least it's fewer points to worry about.  

All in all these burgers are fantastic!  It's also nice that they're packaged in bunches of 3 so you don't have to thaw loads of them or worry about separating them.  

Here's to tasty burgers and an easy night of cooking.  



Happy Cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saying Goodbye

I have been writing my blog for over a year now and at this point I am considering ending things here. If there is an outcry for me to con...