Friday, April 28, 2017

Cauliflower Tots





If you've been reading my blog you know that I've been hounding my local grocers and desperately searching for Green Giant's cauliflower tots.

I was shopping at Wal-Mart and stumbled upon them in the frozen foods section.

As my brain registered what my eyes were seeing this is what I heard in my head.  


FINALLY I've found them!!!!  

And I grabbed the last bags in the store.  

The scoop is that they tasted great, like cheesy potatoes.  

The only down sides were that they didn't brown well even though I cooked them quite a bit longer than the package directed and they were a little high in points.  

They're 4 points for a serving of six tots which seems kind of high to me considering I could totally binge my way through the whole bag.  

I think I've finally gotten to where I know not to lay out the whole pan and only put out what I'm going to eat.  

Still, I think these were great and I was so excited to finally get to try them!

Hallelujah!  :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Saying Goodbye

I have been writing my blog for over a year now and at this point I am considering ending things here. If there is an outcry for me to con...