Sunday, April 16, 2017

Happy Easter!



Today is Easter Sunday and I'm taking a day off to spend time with my family for church and Easter egg hunting and dinner at my Gram's house.

This day symbolizes New Life and it's not hard to see when we look around us.

From the tight buds of flowers and unfurling leaves to the smile and the light behind the eyes of each person I greet there is something greater there than what our five senses can begin to describe or teach us.

The most important things in life defy reason and logic.  They are beyond objectivity.

So, I hope you are able to take time today to be with your own loved ones and celebrate in a way that feels good to you.



Happy Easter Friends!!!

~Carrie





No comments:

Post a Comment

Saying Goodbye

I have been writing my blog for over a year now and at this point I am considering ending things here. If there is an outcry for me to con...