Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Skinny Cow Oh La La Chocolate Truffles




Product spotlight today.  

I just picked these up at Wal-Mart.  I had read something on a Hungry Girl newsletter mentioning that Skinny Cow had some new products.

I originally thought these were going to be just like Yasso bars but I'm not sure they really are.  

Even though this was really good it seemed similar to their standard bar with some extra chocolate swirled on.

It may be some new packaging, in which case I just gotta say, I'm still gonna fall for that.

Like I always say, I'm a sucker for packaging.

They're 5 pts a piece which really isn't too bad for a sweet.

And, they're really super yummy and rich and chocolaty- all the things that make me really happy!

Just sayin'- summer's coming and this would sure be a great way to cool off :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Saying Goodbye

I have been writing my blog for over a year now and at this point I am considering ending things here. If there is an outcry for me to con...