Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Spicy Hummus Dip & Creamy Cauliflower Soup


Just a short post today with more find's from Trader Joe's.  

You know, before I went I had copied screens of products I was seeing on WW's Connect as well as copying Hungry Girl's pages on this store.

Let's just say it took me twice as long to shop as usual.  

I was scanning like a mad woman!

The first product is the spicy hummus.  It was really tasty and only 1 pt for each 2 Tbsp serving!


The cauliflower soup is only 3 pts for a 1 cup serving!

This was good, not great, but it was good.  My husband actually liked it even better than I did.

And, it's just nice to have something like this on hand for nights when I'm too tired to cook.

Yes, I do have those nights.  

So next time you're at Trader Joe's stock up!


Happy Snacking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saying Goodbye

I have been writing my blog for over a year now and at this point I am considering ending things here. If there is an outcry for me to con...