Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Kale Bites & Carrot & Pea Patties




I know what you're thinking- this is a lot of Trader Joe's.

I did tell you I brought a cooler right?  I really stocked up.  I've spent months looking at other people's Trader Joe's food and finds, envious of all that low point loot.

So when I had the opportunity I had to fully stock up.

I do have a confession though.  Honestly, I feel better and I still get fuller on my own cooking which is usually lower in points than anything I could buy.

The scoop on the carrot and pea patties- they were okay.  I didn't love them as I thought they were a bit bland and mushy but they were okay.

The patties are 2 pts a piece which is certainly very low.



Now the kale bites were another story.

I loved these!  In fact I think they're my favorite of all the Trader Joe stuff I've tried so far.

The only problem was that it's 5 pts for 4 of them and I ate almost the whole box.

My poor husband only got one.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Saying Goodbye

I have been writing my blog for over a year now and at this point I am considering ending things here. If there is an outcry for me to con...