Saturday, April 29, 2017

Sriracha Green Beans



If you like hot and spicy sriracha you're going to love this!

Have I ever mentioned I'm a green bean freak?  I can eat whole cans at a time.  

When I go out to restaurants or family dinners I have to remind myself what normal portion sizes are for them.  

You can imagine how excited I was to find out it's a zero point food on WW, as long as you're not adding sauces that is.  

This is Birds Eye brand Sriracha flavored Green Beans.

These are only 2 pts per every 3/4 cup serving which is a lot better than the tots were.  

They're inexpensive and found at most grocer's in the frozen foods section.  

My husband actually surprised me with these!  He thought they'd probably be low in points because he knows green beans are free and that I love them.  

HE gets major points for that!  Kindness is a great thing but when you're completely surprised by it, it feels even better.    

So if you're up for hot & spicy snag some of these little firecrackers and enjoy some low point yum.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Saying Goodbye

I have been writing my blog for over a year now and at this point I am considering ending things here. If there is an outcry for me to con...