Thursday, April 6, 2017

Chocolate Root Beer Float




This is a WW recipe I first made about a year ago or so.

It is FANTASTIC!

My husband and son both love these.

And, it's super, duper easy.

I'm listing this as a recipe for one serving.  The WW site lists it for two.

Adjust the recipe to fit your needs and adjust your points accordingly.

Also be sure to make point corrections if you use an alternate ice cream.

Halo Top is undoubtedly the best low point ice cream on the planet if you ask me.

It's pricey no doubt, but it's worth it.


Ingredients

1 Tbsp chocolate syrup(3 pts)

1/2 cup Halo Top vanilla ice cream(2 pts)

6 oz diet Root Beer(0 pts)


Instructions

Pour the chocolate into your chosen glass.



Add the root beer and stir.

Add in your Halo Top and stir slightly.



Enjoy!

I mean how easy is that?

And it's only 5 pts!!!

Yay!

As the weather warms up I know we'll be making these again and again because there is nothing that tastes diet about this delicious treat.



Happy Cooking!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Saying Goodbye

I have been writing my blog for over a year now and at this point I am considering ending things here. If there is an outcry for me to con...