Thursday, April 27, 2017

La Croix





I have heard about this La Croix flavored water for quite some time now.

When I went to our local health food store I saw it and thought I'd give it a try.  

I bought grapefruit flavor, mango, orange and peach-pear.

My son and I were excited to try this and we both wanted the grapefruit flavor.  

Sadly, we both didn't really like.  

It's basically club soda with a little flavoring and I would assume the other flavors are also flavored club soda.  

The thing is that I actually really, really like the taste of regular old tap water but I know a lot of people don't. 

And if this is the only way you can stomach water I'd say go for it!  

Bottom line- if you like club soda and you don't plain water you're gonna love this.  

If you don't like club soda you'll probably want to skip it.  

But you know what they say, variety is the spice of life!

To each her, or his, own.  :)





2 comments:

  1. These are my favorite! I drink them all day long. Love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. I think we're the only ones in the whole world that don't like them. I'm giving mine to you Jodie! lol

    ReplyDelete

Saying Goodbye

I have been writing my blog for over a year now and at this point I am considering ending things here. If there is an outcry for me to con...