Sunday, April 9, 2017

Sunday Funnies



Today I thought I'd share some pictures of funny napkins, towels and T-shirts with sayings and expressions that had my whole family laughing.

We saw many of these in the kitchen store Function Junction.

The funniest part of all was that my son, oblivious to everyone else, stood there reading many of these out loud.

Before long at all he had half the store literally rolling in the isles.

He was with my husband at the time so I didn't know what was going on.  All I knew is that all of us sudden the store erupted with laughter.

One woman in particular had the most contagious laugh.  It was one of the those times where you have no Earthly idea why someone is laughing but you yourself can't help but laugh along with them.

Imagine my surprise when I found out my son started it all.

It was so much fun :)

I apologize that the pictures aren't the best.  I did the best I could without disrespectfully manhandling the products I wasn't buying.

I think they're still easy enough to read.

I hope you enjoy these as much as we did!

I almost bought this one!




This one had me rolling!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Saying Goodbye

I have been writing my blog for over a year now and at this point I am considering ending things here. If there is an outcry for me to con...