Friday, April 14, 2017

Steamed Chicken Soup Dumplings



This is another find from Trader Joe's in the frozen food section.





One serving is one whole box which is 6 dumplings.  This is 7 pts for the whole box.  

You know as I eat these I can't help the flashbacks that come to mind from the movie Kung Fu Panda.

If you haven't seen the original Kung Fu Panda and you like slapstick comedy it's a must see.

This is an animated movie that had me laughing so hard I literally had tears streaming down my face and left me gasping for air between fits of laughter.

Don't believe me?  Ask my brother and sister-in-law.  I first watched it at their house.

They said I was funnier than the movie but trust me, the movie is really funny.  

Let's just say that I have a lot in common with the panda in this film.  I don't want to spoil it for you so I'll say no more.  

So, these little dumplings are easy to prepare- cut a slit in the corner of the package and microwave for two minutes and that's it.  

If you're one of those people out there who really hate to cook you should definitely buy these.

I loved them!  I also think they were tastier than the shiitake mushroom chicken dish I last tried.  


Happy Snacking!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Saying Goodbye

I have been writing my blog for over a year now and at this point I am considering ending things here. If there is an outcry for me to con...