Monday, April 10, 2017

Shiitake Mushroom Chicken




We don't have a Trader Joe's where I live.

It used to be that this didn't bother me... until I started WW.  Now I get on WW's Connect site and salivate over all the awesome low point finds people are posting there.

I have been just waiting for our next trip to Kansas City so we could raid Trader Joe's.

Before we left I brought along the biggest cooler I could find and a list from Connect and Hungry Girl with all those goodies I've been dying to try.

I couldn't find all of them but I did find several wonderful dishes which I will share with you as I make them.

Today's is the first.

It's Shiitake Mushroom Chicken.  



This is found in the freezer section.  There are 4 servings per bag at 4 points each.

It was super easy to fix.  Just thaw the sauce, chicken and veggies.  Add oil to a skillet with the sauce and then trow in the vegetables and chicken and voila!




Relatively instant 4 point yum!

This tasted quite delicious and obviously there was little to no work involved.

The but is that I thought the portion sizes were really small.

It said one cup per portion which doesn't sound bad but when my husband and I looked at the pan we kind of laughed because we were both thinking we could polish it off single-handedly.

So, I'd say it's worth buying if you make sure to also add a lot of low point or no point sides to help fill you up.


Happy Munching!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Saying Goodbye

I have been writing my blog for over a year now and at this point I am considering ending things here. If there is an outcry for me to con...