Sunday, February 19, 2017

Plain Broccoli Tots




I finally got a hold of the plain Broccoli Tots from Green Giant!

I've been in close contact with my local Hy-Vee grocer.  

Uh hm, he may even know me by my first name now.  

So he gave me the down low on when the next shipment of tots would come and I swooped in and scored three bags!

Woo baby!

You just gotta know when I get something like this in my head I'm like a dog on a bone, I just gotta have it.  

I felt like Ralphie on A Christmas Story anxiously awaiting the Little Orphan Annie Secret Society decoder pin.  


Would it be fair to say I love food as much as Ralphie loved Annie's Secret Society?

Um, yes.  

Yes, it would.  

I'm a complete foodie.  





This is a peek at part of our dinner~ SAM's Club Parmesan Crusted Tilapia for 6 pts a piece(really yummy) and the lovely Broccoli Tots.





Let's talk points~

These are 1 pt lower than the broccoli & cheese flavor.

These are 3 pts for one serving of 6 tots.  

I went ahead and had two servings and found out this is one of those 1+1 does not equal two kind of things.

Two servings is 7 pts.  Bummer.  I hate when that happens.

Oh, well.  They were really good so they were still totally worth it to me.

This time I was smart enough to only pull my allotted amount of tots out of the bag to cook so I didn't go overboard.

I definitely recommend trying these little yummies if you can get a hold of them.



And, now if I could just get the Cauliflower Tots....

Happy Snacking!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Saying Goodbye

I have been writing my blog for over a year now and at this point I am considering ending things here. If there is an outcry for me to con...