Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Art Appreciation




My son requested/suggested this post.

We have had unseasonably warm weather where we live.

And when it gets warm one of the many things my son and I like to do together is draw on the driveway with sidewalk chalk.

It never gets old.

I think at heart we both still just love to create.

And so I'm posting pictures of our artwork.

For our fellow foodies we drew some pictures of food! ;)

You know the best thing about that?

Imaginary Food is ZERO PTS!

And, boy have we got you covered today.

My son drew a Love Vending Machine filled with all sorts of yummies including drink boxes, chocolates, cupcakes, ice cream, heart emojis and love splats.

So go ahead and indulge!

Everything out of this vending machine is filled with love and it's all FREE!








Even better than all the delicious treats?

Time with my son.

That is PRICELESS.

I hope you take a moment today to spend time with someone you love doing something that makes your heart sing.


Blessings to you and yours,


~Carrie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Saying Goodbye

I have been writing my blog for over a year now and at this point I am considering ending things here. If there is an outcry for me to con...