Thursday, February 2, 2017

2 Pt Enlightened Fudge Bars




After my meeting a WW member stopped me and said "Okay, where did you get the 2 pt fudge bar?".

I got these at Hy-Vee.

Although Hy-Vee is way out of my way it usually has almost anything you'd want.

If Hungry Girl has a new product out I look at Hy-Vee because they're usually the first to have it.

Anyway, these are pretty good and at 2 pts it's built in portion control and very satisfying.

WW also has a giant chocolate fudge bar that is 4 pts.

It's bigger in size, similar in taste.

At least you have options.

If you've got the points and you want more go for the WW's fudge bar but if you're low on points or saving up for another splurge you might give these a try.

Happy Snacking!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Saying Goodbye

I have been writing my blog for over a year now and at this point I am considering ending things here. If there is an outcry for me to con...