Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Frosted Grapes




My friend Kenna mentioned this recipe to me and I had seen it on WW's Connect so I was really excited to try it.

And, it's insanely easy!!!!

All you do is wash 2 cups of red seedless grapes.




Place one packet of sugar free Strawberry Jello on a plate and then roll the grapes in the Jello one handful at a time.



Refrigerate for one hour to let the Jello set.



Enjoy!

My only caution here is that if you don't want red fingertips you should probably use kitchen gloves.

This is what my hands looked like after washing them twice


Now, it doesn't bother me.  In fact my son thought it was hilarious and just the sound of his laughter will put a smile on my face.

But, if you'd rather not have such colorful hands wear your gloves. ;)

And, if you don't want colorful furniture from sticky, red kid hands make sure everyone washes up after they eat them.

A word about snacking...

If you've read many of my posts at all you know I'm a big snacker, especially in the evening.

Now I have a new low point, yummy snack to snack on in the late evening when the munchies hit.

Woo hoo!

The other thing I love about this is that it's 0 pts!

Yeah baby!!!

You know what else?

I feel empowered because I'm consciously choosing to spring board off of my old bad habit of late night snacking.

If you haven't read my post about The Power of Habit you can check it out here to see what I'm talking about.




Recap:

Sweet, delicious, cost effective, easy to make snack that is 0 pts

It's a win!




Happy Snacking Friends!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Saying Goodbye

I have been writing my blog for over a year now and at this point I am considering ending things here. If there is an outcry for me to con...