Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Changing It Up

Just a short post today.

You've probably noticed that I've changed the look of this site.

I think this will be easier to read, to find what you're looking for and to see more items at a glance.

You can also change the layout from the top tool bar depending on your preference although at this point it seems this is easier done on your desktop computer rather than your phone.

Let me know if you have any problems viewing or searching for recipes or specific posts.

For someone who isn't so cyber savvy this is always a work in progress.


I appreciate your patience as I learn


Happy Cooking!

Carrie


1 comment:

  1. I hope I can comment easier, I couldn't comment before��

    ReplyDelete

Saying Goodbye

I have been writing my blog for over a year now and at this point I am considering ending things here. If there is an outcry for me to con...