Sunday, December 4, 2016

Warm Drinks for Cold Days Ahead

As the weather gets colder and the night sets in earlier each day it's nice to have something to warm you up.

These are my favorite night time drinks on those cold days.



Licorice Spice tea is one of my absolute favorite drinks! 

I drink this nearly every night.  It's sweet, hot and delicious.

And best of all, it's a 0 pt item!




Ahhh...

Hot chocolate!  Who doesn't love it?!  

This is the one I buy.  It's only 1 pt!  I usually add 1/2 tsp vanilla or almond extract to make it extra yummy.

Watch out when you go to buy hot chocolate.  There is also a no sugar added version that is actually higher in points.

The Swiss Miss No Sugar Added is 3 pts!  

The regular is 4 pts.  The Swiss Miss Marshmallow Lovers is 5 pts and the Swiss Miss Rich Chocolate is 6 pts!  
Geesh!!!!

I don't know about you but I sure don't want to drink my points away.  

I think we've all read numerous times that if you aren't certain you're hungry to get hydrated first.  

Maybe you're looking for something warm and comforting and you aren't truly hungry.  

This fits the bill.  ;)

I recommend curling up in front of the fire in your favorite cushy chair with a warm, fuzzy blanket and your hot drink of choice.  

Now that's a NSV(non-scale victory) all by itself.

Just goes to show you, you can have your hot chocolate and drink it too!

Stay warm!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Saying Goodbye

I have been writing my blog for over a year now and at this point I am considering ending things here. If there is an outcry for me to con...