Saturday, December 31, 2016

Talking Turkey



I realize this isn't the most well prepared or artistic picture you've ever seen but it's all I had to share with you and I had to share this with you.

My husband's father and step-mother were kind enough to have this turkey shipped to our house for Christmas dinner.  

Keep in mind friends that this isn't just any turkey.  

This was THE BEST turkey I've ever had in my life!


You can check out their website at www.gobblegobble.com (catchy huh?).  

The reason I'm so excited is that turkey is low in points and when it's smoked like this it feels like you're getting something really decadent.  

The other plus?

Someone else did the cooking for you!

No messy kitchen.

No overheated house from cooking all day.

No occupied oven when you need it for other sides.  

No stress.

Quick clean up and lots of delicious leftovers!

No one pays me to do this blog or to review any products so you know this is the real deal, absolutely bias free.

It's that good!

So consider this splurge for your next special occasion.  

It's well worth the investment. 

Happy Feasting! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Saying Goodbye

I have been writing my blog for over a year now and at this point I am considering ending things here. If there is an outcry for me to con...