Thursday, December 8, 2016

1 pt Snack!


I found these at Wal-Mart the other day.  

These are made by Land O Frost.  

I bought the hot and smokey ham flavor which was good and mild to moderately spicy.

It's only 1 pt for the whole package!

Sometimes when I get hungry when I'm shopping at Wal-Mart I buy myself an apple and maybe something like this to eat in the car so I don't crash and burn while I'm out and eat fast food.  

It helps.  

They also have Vermont Maple Ham, Rotisserie Chicken, and Black Forest Ham flavors.

I didn't buy the other flavors so I can't give you the smart points on them.  

Pull out your phone and scan that puppy if you're at the store!

I have more fun with my scanner. :)

I feel like Annie Oakley standing in the grocery store scanning items.

I'm the fastest scanner in the West!

Yes, I'm totally cracking myself up here.

So, if you're out and about and don't have food on hand you might pick this up.  

It's a 1 pt protein pick me up!

Happy Snacking!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Saying Goodbye

I have been writing my blog for over a year now and at this point I am considering ending things here. If there is an outcry for me to con...