Monday, December 5, 2016

Hungry Girl's PB & J Overnight Oats




I love the new Hungry Girl cookbook Clean and Hungry.

This is a recipe that I've made over and over.

It's yummy and really easy without any real hard to find ingredients.

Here it is~

Ingredients:

2 Tbsp PB2 powder(powdered peanut butter)

1/2 Tbsp creamy peanut butter(no sugar added)

1/2 cup old fashioned oats

1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk

1/3 cup sliced strawberries

1 packet of no calorie sweetener(I use Truvia)

1/8 tsp cinnamon

1/8 tsp vanilla extract

dash of salt

2 Tbsp warm water

Mix together the PB2, creamy peanut butter and water until smooth, uniform consistency.
Then add all remaining ingredients and mix.





Cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours until oats are soft and have absorbed most the liquid.

I like to warm this up too.

This time when I made it I left out the creamy peanut butter and added 1 tsp of Truvia brown sugar blend.

This comes out to 8 pts following her directions.

That's 8 pts of really yummy!



Happy Cooking!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Saying Goodbye

I have been writing my blog for over a year now and at this point I am considering ending things here. If there is an outcry for me to con...