Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Taco Spiced Cauliflower




Ho-Ho-Holy Cow I'm Stuffed!!!!

With all the holiday festivities and food I'm feeling ready to simplify again and cook something more conducive to good health and a slimmer waistline.

I had a huge head of cauliflower in my fridge and spontaneously thought "Hey, wonder what it would taste like to just use taco spice on this?".

So that's what I'm doing today.

I think we're probably all tired of cooking so this one is almost a no-brainer and easy peasy.

Cauliflower is a zero point food too!  Woo hoo!!!

Ingredients

One large head of cauliflower

Taco spice

Olive oil spray

Preheat the oven to 450 F.

Wash and cut the cauliflower into small, bite sized florets.




Place in a roasting pan.  Sprinkle with taco spice to taste, toss and spray with olive oil spray.




Cook for 45 minutes or until there is a slight char.





Voila!

A yummy, easy, 0 pt food!




Now that's a gift that keeps on giving!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Saying Goodbye

I have been writing my blog for over a year now and at this point I am considering ending things here. If there is an outcry for me to con...