Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Non Nutritive Gifts!



One of the hardest things about the holidays is that so often we don't just get bombarded with get-togethers that revolve around food, we also get hit with lots of food gifts.  


So I felt really thankful that I recently received some great non-nutritive gifts.

My friend Jodie got me the above pictured book which I love!

This is one of the books I had checked out at the library and actually had planned on buying myself!

It has so many inspiring quotes and good, healthy recipes.

Thanks Jodie!!!





My sister-in-law gave me the above pictured, homemade spices.  

These are a Moroccan spice blend, rosemary sea salt and Za'atar.  

She also included recipes that incorporate these spices to try. 

I can't wait to test drive these!  

I'll be sure to post at least one of them.

Thanks Krista!!!

My mother-in-law gave me money.  

How can you go wrong there???

I've got my eye on some winter boots I'm planning on trying on.  

I haven't purchased cute boots in YEARS.  

It was always depressing before as my calves were too big to fit most of the cute ones.

So I always had to buy the more clunky utilitarian ones.

Hopefully that's changed.

Thanks Vicky!!!!

And so here's to non-nutritive gifts.

That alone is like a non-scale victory!

Happy Holidays!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Saying Goodbye

I have been writing my blog for over a year now and at this point I am considering ending things here. If there is an outcry for me to con...