Saturday, December 24, 2016

Cinnamon-Swirl Protein Shake



This is a recipe from the new book my friend Jodie got for me.

This comes from author, Katie Farrell of the Dashing Dish website and the books Devotions for a Healthier You and the companion Dashing Dish cookbook.

Ingredients

1 cup fat free cottage cheese(or low-fat plain Greek yogurt)

2 scoops vanilla protein powder

1/2 tsp vanilla extract

1 tsp cinnamon

4 to 6 packets Truvia(or other sugar substitute)

3/4 to 1 cup water(adjust according to desired consistency)

8 to 12 ice cubes(adjust according to desired consistency)

Dash of cinnamon

Blend all the ingredients in a blender and add the dash of cinnamon at the top.

This makes 2 servings at 3 Smart Points each.

This one is easy to make, delicious and filling!

That's another win!

Happy Cooking!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Saying Goodbye

I have been writing my blog for over a year now and at this point I am considering ending things here. If there is an outcry for me to con...