Monday, December 19, 2016

The Serenity Prayer for Weight Loss

I thought of writing a serenity prayer for weight loss but then found that someone else had already.

It doesn't mean I won't write my own later but I thought I'd share this with you today.

You can find the original post and author here.


The Serenity Prayer for Weight Loss


God grant me the serenity
To make good food choices;
Courage to turn away from baked goods;
And energy to exercise daily.
Living healthy one day at a time;
Enjoying my journey;
Accepting that the road to wellness can be hard;
Taking the tools of better eating out into the world
As I should, free from the bad habits of the past;
Trusting that making wise decisions today will pay off tomorrow;
If I surrender to my will
I will not beat myself up in this life and the next
But I will remember that this is a life long journey;
A journey that is well worth every pound lost.



Many Blessings, 

Carrie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Saying Goodbye

I have been writing my blog for over a year now and at this point I am considering ending things here. If there is an outcry for me to con...