Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Trader Joe's Shrimp Toast



This is another Trader Joe's find.

Boy, do I wish we had one in our town.  I'm still using up and trying all the things I bought on our last trip to KC.  

I brought a cooler with me and stocked up right before we left.  


These are 3 pts for two little toasts.  

They didn't really have heating instructions on there but I toasted mine on a foil lined and sprayed pan at 425 F for 6-7 minutes.  



These would be a perfect party appetizer.  

They are so yummy and so cute.  It's like having a nice little tea sandwich.  

Love it when my food is pretty!!!

Happy Snacking!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Saying Goodbye

I have been writing my blog for over a year now and at this point I am considering ending things here. If there is an outcry for me to con...