Thursday, May 4, 2017

Balsalmic Vinegar & Sea Salt Beet Chips


I heard about this product at my WW meeting.

These are a Nabisco product called Good Thins balsamic vinegar & sea salt beet chips.

These are 23 chips per serving for 4 points.


These are really yummy and perfect for snacking on but the best part is that, while they're good, they're no so good I want to binge on them and eat the whole box.  

This is what typically happens when I buy sriracha flavored lentil chips.  

It doesn't matter so much that they're low in points if you scarf down the whole bag.  

"Know thyself" is the operative phrase and I know that if it's sweet and/or salty I'm gonna go to town on it.  

So, I don't keep those things in my house but these can stay.  :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Saying Goodbye

I have been writing my blog for over a year now and at this point I am considering ending things here. If there is an outcry for me to con...