Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Surviving Big Whiskey's



Our WW group had a lady in it whose husband worked as the chef at our local Big Whiskey's restaurant.

She told us that they had this dish called the Santa Fe Veggie Wrap that we could get for 5 pts if we substituted the side of rice for either fruit or veggies.  

That is exactly what I get when I go and it is fantastic!!!

It's also so filling.  I always leave satisfied.

What made my last trip even better is that our waiter was my own cousin.

He's so sweet!  He knows that I am doing WW and asked me about the point system and what I could have.

He also told me that he noticed I always get the same thing and then proceeded to list a lot of other options that would be really plan friendly.

Some of the things he listed were- a turkey burger, grilled chicken sandwich, salmon and other wraps.

He also said they're really open to doing substitutions and creating wraps.

It's so nice when you don't have to worry about the points and you just know it's plan friendly, delicious and filling.

The next time you're out and about give this one a try.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Saying Goodbye

I have been writing my blog for over a year now and at this point I am considering ending things here. If there is an outcry for me to con...