Sunday, May 28, 2017

The Scoop




Okay first, a quick laugh.

I bought this shirt for myself because I thought it was really funny.

I told my husband that the correct answer would be "No.  I'm positive".  

Yes, I'm cracking myself up again.

Sometimes I have to remind my husband that I'm the funny one in the relationship.  hee hee hee


Secondly,  I just wanted to show you the measuring spoons I just bought.



Do you see what I see?

Yup!  A 2 Tbps measuring spoon!

Cool huh?  So many things, like salad dressings, use 2 Tbsp as a serving.

This makes it easy peasy.  

This is another great Connect find.  This comes from a member named heavens13.

If you have Connect I'd highly recommend following her.  

She is real and she is positive, funny and fun.

There are so many wonderful people on Connect.  If you haven't tried it lately you might just take another look.

Oh, and laughter?  It's good for the soul and I'm convinced if you laugh hard enough you earn fit points!!!!!!!

Keep on laughing!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Saying Goodbye

I have been writing my blog for over a year now and at this point I am considering ending things here. If there is an outcry for me to con...