Friday, May 19, 2017

Simple Girl Sweet Vinaigrette


I recently read about a brand name I wasn't familiar with on Connect.

It's Simple Girl.  Last Sunday I went by our locally owned health food store and found a Simple Girl Sweet Vinaigrette Dressing & Marinade.

This scanned out to 0 pts so I knew I had to try it.  

In some ways I wonder if this line is similar to Walden Farms.




The bonus is that I recognize more ingredients on here than I do on the Walden Farm products.

Sometimes with those I feel like I'm eating a chemical cocktail of fake food.  

Not trying to be offensive but I'm definitely more interested in eating real, recognizable and pronounceable food.  

I don't think it's a bad thing to have it sometimes but I can't imagine it being healthful to eat this type of thing on a regular basis.  

So, here's the ingredient list:  Filtered water, apple cider vinegar, contains less than 2% of organic stevia leaf extract, salt dehydrated garlic, onion powder, spices, xanthan gum(provides thickness).

I didn't think that was too bad.

The taste?

Pretty good, not great but good.

Certainly if you're out of points this is a good way to go.  

This one is definitely worth a try.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Saying Goodbye

I have been writing my blog for over a year now and at this point I am considering ending things here. If there is an outcry for me to con...