Friday, May 12, 2017

BEST Protein Bars Ever!!!

























Okay, so I saw this product posted on Connect.

The protein is from both soy and whey.  The sweetener is sucralose.  I did not see aspartame, Splenda, or stevia on the label.

The girl who posted it mentioned that the chocolate peanut butter flavor tasted like a Whatchamacallit bar which is one of my absolute favorite candy bars.

And, guess what?

It does!!!!!

I wish I could remember who posted this so I could give her credit but, alas, I've forgotten.

The chocolate peanut butter bar is 4 pts and the vanilla marshmallow is 5 pts.

The only downside is that you have to buy them online.

Right now they're cheaper on Bodybuilding.com than Amazon.

For me they were worth the money.

It's so much fun being able to feel like you're still having indulgences and staying on plan!

For me these are the best protein bars ever in the history of everything forever!!!

Guilt free indulging?

Priceless.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Saying Goodbye

I have been writing my blog for over a year now and at this point I am considering ending things here. If there is an outcry for me to con...