Friday, May 26, 2017

Smoky Opa Feta Dill Dressing



My favorite low point salad dressing has got to be Opa's Feta Dill.

It is 1 pts of heavenly!

I love it so much I sometimes use it as a dipping sauce for my veggies.

That's some yum, yum.

But, still, I've been thinking about how it could possibly be even better...

So, I decided to experiment a little.

Since I had left over adobo sauce I decided to mix just 1/4-1/2 tsp of the adobo with the Opa Feta Dill dressing.





It was yumbo!!!

Oh, so good!

But, you may not have that sauce on hand so another great substitute is smoked paprika spice.

I tried adding just 1/4 tsp of smoked paprika and got a similar smoky flavor without the hot and spicy aspect.

So your assignment, if you choose to accept it, is to start experimenting a little.

My experiments didn't add any unnecessary points and they gave it a whole new taste and depth of flavor.

It's not so much that I won't eat it the old way.  It's more that now I just have another option.

Sometimes we can get bored of eating the same old thing, even if we really love it.

So here's to spicing it up!!!

Have fun experimenting!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Saying Goodbye

I have been writing my blog for over a year now and at this point I am considering ending things here. If there is an outcry for me to con...