Thursday, May 18, 2017

The Gift of Diversity



Today I just wanted to give a short shout out to my international reader friends as well as those in the States.

I give thanks today to live in such a diverse world.

How boring would it be if we all spoke only one language?

If we all looked and acted alike?

What a flat and monotonous life that would be.

No thanks!

Today, from a broader perspective I give thanks for all the dynamic experiences I've had in this life.

I give thanks for people of every color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, religion and age.

Stagnation is a slow death.

Diversity is the base language of life.

Because with every new and different experience we have, we grow and we become more than we were before.

What a beautiful life this is!

Thanks for taking this journey with me friends. <3


~Carrie

1 comment:

Saying Goodbye

I have been writing my blog for over a year now and at this point I am considering ending things here. If there is an outcry for me to con...