Friday, March 31, 2017

365 Days of Gratitude

G    R    A    T    I    T    U    D    E


Just a short post today.

I wanted to share a website to inspire you and help you move more fully into gratitude.

I heard about this at church.

The story goes that there was a woman named Hailey Bartholomew who was a little down on life.

She went to talk to a nun and the nun told her that happiness could be found through reflection and gratitude.

And so, being a photographer, she started taking daily photos of things she was grateful for.

Thus she created her web page 365grateful.

Check out the short video on her page.  It's really lovely and inspiring to watch.

I hope you take the time today to find something that you're grateful for.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Saying Goodbye

I have been writing my blog for over a year now and at this point I am considering ending things here. If there is an outcry for me to con...