Monday, March 6, 2017

The BEST of my Blog: Main Courses




I've been thinking back on all the recipes I've tried since I started this blog last summer.

So I decided to do a Best of my Blog post with all of my own personal favorite recipes that I've tried since I started this project.

They're listed in no particular order.

Trying to limit myself to only ten top choices was incredibly HARD.

Looking back over these I kept thinking "Oh, gosh, that was so good.  I remember that one.  That's definitely going on the list".  Unfortunately that would've been more like the top 20 instead of the top 10.

You know why people separate these lists into main courses, sides, desserts, drinks etc?

It's because it's too hard to pick just ten recipes!

But I've stuck to my promise.  So here are my top ten personal favorite main dishes:


1.  Spiralized Mexican and Sweet Potato Casserole from skinnytaste

2.  Southwestern Quinoa Stuffed Butternut Squash from Wendy Polisi

3.  Carrie's Spicy Couscous Stuffed Long Peppers

4.  Giant Turkey Meatball Parmesan by skinnytaste

5. WW's Veggie Lovers Goat Cheese Pizza With Zucchini Crust

6.  Vegetable & Shrimp Couscous with Red Pepper Sauce by Cooking Light

7.  Naked Eggplant Parmesan by Hungry Girl

8.  Eggplant Roll Ups by Rocco Dispirito

9. Spaghetti Squash Lasagna inspired by Rachel Ray

10. Chicken and White Bean Enchiladas with Creamy Salsa Verde  by skinnytaste


No comments:

Post a Comment

Saying Goodbye

I have been writing my blog for over a year now and at this point I am considering ending things here. If there is an outcry for me to con...