Sunday, March 26, 2017

Shrimp Scampi Pizza



I have been craving a seafood pizza.

I know, I know, I have weird cravings or at least that's what my husband tells me.

This really hit the spot and it wasn't too hard, especially given that I keep portioned bags of caramelized onions in the freezer.

Ingredients

1 Flat Out Artisan Thin Pizza Crust

1/2 cup part skim mozzarella

1 clove garlic, minced

1/4 cup caramelized onions

1/4 cup white wine

1 cup of medium sized shrimp, pre-cooked, tail off

parsley for garnish


Ingredients

Preheat the oven to 425 F.

Cover a baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray of choice.  Place the crust on top.

In a large skillet saute the onions and garlic in a pan with cooking spray, cooking until the garlic just starts to turn light brown.  This takes 2-3 minutes. Add in the wine and cook another 1-2 minutes.




Add in the shrimp and cook for only 1-2 minutes.

Take the skillet off the heat and distribute the mix over the pizza crust.



Add the cheese and bake for 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted.  Garnish with parsley.




Enjoy!

The whole pizza comes out to 12 points which is higher in points than I usually make my meals but today it was worth it.


Today I was satisfying a craving and it was so good.

I mean, I guess you can tell since I took a lot of pictures of it.  :)

It is soooo good!


Happy Cooking!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Saying Goodbye

I have been writing my blog for over a year now and at this point I am considering ending things here. If there is an outcry for me to con...