Wednesday, March 29, 2017

An Unusual Omelette



If you've read my blog even a little you know I'm a major snacker, primarily after dinner.

I bank points for my nightly after dinner grazing fest and it keeps me on track and happy.

Someone once asked me what I snack on to which I replied "How long's your show?".  

I mean really, I eat all different kinds of foods depending on what my craving and mood is like that night.  

I do often eat egg white omelettes and the other night I did something kind of strange.

I put a small pinch of the Better Than Bouillon brand chicken flavored bouillon into the liquid egg whites and mixed it up before cooking and it was great!

I know it sounds weird but it was really good.  So here's what I did...


Whisked a small pinch of the chicken bouillon into 1/2 cup liquid egg whites.  

I put it into a small skillet sprayed with cooking spray and then added a dash of garlic salt, 1 Tbsp of shredded Parmesan and two pieces of torn up Hormel Black Label Bacon.  


This is only 3 points!  And it's really yummy.  I know it sounds kind of strange but I'd suggest you give it a try.  



Happy Cooking!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Saying Goodbye

I have been writing my blog for over a year now and at this point I am considering ending things here. If there is an outcry for me to con...