Tuesday, March 7, 2017

The BEST of my Blog: Desserts



Desserts have a special place in my heart, in my stomach too :)

It's definitely something I don't think I'll ever outgrow.

After looking through my posts I realized that there are much fewer dessert posts.  

So I decided to list my Top 5 Favorite desserts.  

These are my favorite desserts featured on my blog:

1.  Nancy's Apple Dumplings by my WW leader Nancy

2. Tiramisu Tarts by yours truly

3. Gooey Rocky Road Bars I'm unsure who the original author is as this is found on The Chow site and WW.

4. Pumpkin Parfaits by teeniecakes.com

5. Brownie for One by Katie Farrell


No comments:

Post a Comment

Saying Goodbye

I have been writing my blog for over a year now and at this point I am considering ending things here. If there is an outcry for me to con...