Friday, March 24, 2017

Buffalo Flavored Cauliflower




I have another product review today.

I found this product at our local Wal-Mart.

It's Birds Eye's Buffalo flavored cauliflower.  



This also comes in ranch but I'll have to rely on my husband to review that because I loathe ranch flavor anything.

So, this was good, not great, but good.

This is 2 pts per serving but I thought the serving sizes were really small, especially considering that I can make my own flavored cauliflower for 0 pts.

There are three servings per bag and the bags are small.  

However, there are many people I know who hate to cook so, for them, this might be a really good option.

To each her, or his, own.  

Happy Snacking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saying Goodbye

I have been writing my blog for over a year now and at this point I am considering ending things here. If there is an outcry for me to con...