Tuesday, January 10, 2017

The Eat Fit Go Fajita Steak Bowl




This is the second Eat Fit Go meal I've tried.

This one is the Fajita Steak Bowl.





I added a little fresh salsa on top and it was delicious!

This is what I ate Wednesday night.  

I worked all day, went to church afterwards and got home around 8:30 pm.

Even though I had brought after work snacks and had a light dinner I was still hungry when I got home that night.

It was nice to have a healthy option to pop in the microwave.  

This is a total of 10 pts.  

Also be sure to note that there are two sizes, small and large.  

It doesn't really look to me like there's much difference between the two.  

It's not your typical fast food restaurant so their goal isn't to super size you.  

Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Saying Goodbye

I have been writing my blog for over a year now and at this point I am considering ending things here. If there is an outcry for me to con...