Wednesday, January 4, 2017

0 Pt Mushroom Stroganoff!



I've posted this recipe before but this time I decided to omit the oil and pasta and use spaghetti squash which makes it...

  BUM, BUM, BUM...

A 0 PT ENTREE!!!!!!

Gosh, that just feels so good just to say it.  

The recipe comes from the Jazzy Vegetarian.  

Here's a peek at the making of this recipe~








All in all I have to admit it is better with the real pasta but I think it depends on your mood too.

Today I really didn't care about having pasta and wanted something I knew had some nutrition and was low in points.  

I know I've gained weight over the past month and today is the first day of the New Year and I wanted to start it off by making some good choices, choices that support my goals.



So, if you're looking for some low point comfort food this fits the bill.  

Happy Cooking!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Saying Goodbye

I have been writing my blog for over a year now and at this point I am considering ending things here. If there is an outcry for me to con...