Thursday, January 5, 2017

Eat Fit Go



Prepare to be excited!

One of my fellow WW buddies let us know that last weekend our town got it's first Eat Fit Go Restaurant.  

Why am I excited you ask?

Because this place sells pre-packaged, healthy meals that you can eat in store or bring home to enjoy.




Nothing is frozen.

There are no preservatives, as in there are actually recognizable ingredients on the label.  




Nutritional info is listed on every meal and you can use your WW app to scan the label to get Smart Point values.

This Omaha based company also offers meals for those with dietary concerns or preferences including dairy free, gluten free and vegan meals.

The prices are reasonable and you simply warm them up in the microwave before serving.  

I wanted to get some variety so I could give you a good idea of what it's like.

Today I tried their Citrus Salmon with asparagus.  

After I plated this up it really looked like something I would've fixed for myself at home.  

This meal is 10 Smart Points and it was really delicious!

It tasted like real food because IT IS!  

The asparagus was precooked a little longer than I would prefer but it was still very good.  

Here's the thing- how many times do you get home from work feeling too tired to cook and too tired to figure out the points?

That's when the drive through temptation strikes.  

This place eliminates the stress, time and guilt.  

No excuses to go through McDonald's for a heart attack in a bag when you can buy something real.  

I'd say this is a win!

Not only that, I would LOVE to see more of this type of restaurant trend and the best way to do that is to support them.  

So give yourself a break for dinner tonight, boycott the greasy burger and give this place a try.

Happy Feasting!



2 comments:

  1. I just saw a friend post about this on Facebook. Thanks for trying it out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enthusiastic words written in this blog helped me to enhance my skills as well as helped me to know how I can help myself on my own. I am really glad to come at this platform. Eat fit

    ReplyDelete

Saying Goodbye

I have been writing my blog for over a year now and at this point I am considering ending things here. If there is an outcry for me to con...