Saturday, January 21, 2017

Chicken and White Bean Enchiladas With Creamy Salsa Verde





This recipe comes from skinnytaste.com.

You can find the recipe here.

I had heard from a few people saying this one was good and just happened to think of it when I was shopping at Wal-Mart wondering what to make for dinner tonight.


I bought a rotisserie chicken so I didn't have to spend the time cooking it first.  

I also used some of the caramelized onions that I had made previously in the filling which added a lot more flavor.  



The sauce was so thick, rich and amazing!

It was also just exciting to make a homemade salsa verde for the first time in my life.


Are you seeing all that cheese?!!!




This was a little bit of work but not too bad.

It serves 8 at 6 pts per serving.  

I would definitely have a salad with it or veggies in salsa maybe because it wasn't enough to fill me up by itself but....

This was insanely delicious!!!!  

When I told my husband one serving was one enchilada he said "Clearly you can't eat just one".

Skinnytaste really is a treasure trove of delicious plan friendly recipes.  

I will definitely make this again and would encourage you to give it a try too.

Happy Cooking!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Saying Goodbye

I have been writing my blog for over a year now and at this point I am considering ending things here. If there is an outcry for me to con...