Saturday, October 22, 2016

When Taco Bell Comes Calling



Before I stared WW one of my favorite fast food indulgences was the Taco Bell Mexican Pizza.

After I started actually looking up points, fat, calories etc I realized what a real calorie bomb that item truly is.

So, you can imagine my excitement when I found this recipe for a more plan friendly Mexican Pizza.

I got this from dashofherbs.com.

This site lists all the Smart Points for recipes which is very helpful.

This particular dish comes out to 8 pts per serving.

Compare that to 17 pts for the full fatty Taco Bell version.

Here's a peek~



























The verdict...





It's a win!  It's relatively easy to make with common ingredients.  

It's not too time consuming and it tastes great!

I will definitely make this again!



Happy Cooking!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Saying Goodbye

I have been writing my blog for over a year now and at this point I am considering ending things here. If there is an outcry for me to con...