Sunday, October 16, 2016

Fall Jazz

Just a short post today with some soft, fall jazz.

I love this time of year, the color on the leaves, the chill in the air, the glow of the fireplace or a candle and the cherry on the top, for me, is beautiful, soft jazz.

Today I woke up with Louie Armstrong crooning La Vie en Rose in my head.

When I turned on my Pandora Fall Jazz station this was synchronously the very first song that played.

This was followed by the exquisite sounds of Mary Louise Knutson and I'm hoping for some Ella FitzgeraldEdith Piaf, Frank Sinatra,  Etta James, Billie HolidayChris Botti and Diana Krall.

Did you know, I LOVE cooking to these songs?  I sing and dance around my kitchen as I cook and it's just the most delicious experience.

Today my husband surprised me by asking me to dance.  We danced around our living room to Diana Krall and, yes, I was totally swooning.

Did I mention I love my man? ;)

If you have the time today light a fragrant candle, grab your morning coffee or tea, sit back, listen, sing and dance with me.

And, have yourself a marvelous day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saying Goodbye

I have been writing my blog for over a year now and at this point I am considering ending things here. If there is an outcry for me to con...