Sunday, October 30, 2016

Slap It Together Goulash



As you know I've been dilagently trying to stay on track and get rid of the 6 lbs I picked up.  

Tonight when I got home from work I looked in the fridge and started just pulling stuff out.

What I ended up with was a sort of goulash- meat and veggie type stew.

I cooked up 1 lb of lean ground turkey and then added taco spice liberally.  






Then I added 15 oz of canned diced tomatoes, 1 whole chopped zucchini, 6 oz of sliced mushrooms, one can of drained green beans and one bell pepper diced.  

I simmered this for 15-20 minutes.  



This comes out to 3 pts per serving.  There are 4 servings total.  

This is a LOT of food for very few points.  

For an on-a-whim type meal because I was too tired to plan something more elaborate it was pretty darn good.  

Happy Cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saying Goodbye

I have been writing my blog for over a year now and at this point I am considering ending things here. If there is an outcry for me to con...